Assistant Reception Manager £20k
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have at least 12 Months experience working as a Reception Supervisor at a hotel.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
Our client based in Newport is looking for a talented Assistant Reception Manager.
This role is a supporting the manager with the reception area within the hotel.
Your main duties will be;
- Managing, training and coaching
- Carrying out Duty Manager shifts
- Managing complaints and escalated issues from guests
- Completing rota's
- Supporting the management team in the hotel
- Delivering world class service and leading by example
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reception Supervisor to join a fantastic brand and further their career.
UK applicants only.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Experience Needed: 12 Months as Reception Supervisor within a hotel
UK applicants only
Hotel: 4 Star