Bar Supervisor £18k
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have at least 2 years experience working in a hotel Bar.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
What a fantastic hotel and an amazing place to work.
The role of a Bar Supervisor works closely with the Bar and Restaurant team to support with operations within the hotel.
The duties will include;
- Delivering world class customer service
- Mixing, mashing and creating cocktails
- Managing the Bar operation within the hotel
- Planning, rota's, forecasting, budgets
- Managing the team
- Ensuring the guests have an experience to remember
- Stock control
This is a perfect opportunity for a Bar Assistant to take the next step on his or her career ladder. Its a brilliant place to work and forge a successful career.
UK Applicants only.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Experience Needed: 2 years working within a hotel bar
UK applicants only
Hotel: Lovely Hotel