Food & Beverage Manager £35k
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have at least 18 Months experience working as an Assistant FB Manager within a hotel
Meet the criteria? great, Read on.
Our client based in City centre Manchester is currently looking for a Food and Beverage Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant hotel.
As a Food and Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the smooth and successful running of the food outlets and leading a team.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Managing the food operation
- Ensuring the food served by the hotel is of the highest quality
- Manage department budgets and forecasting
- Manage all aspects of health and safety
- Managing the Meeting and Events part of the food operation
- Working as part of the hotel management team
The company is a forward thinking brand with lots of opportunity to develop and further progress your career.
We are ideally looking for an established Food and beverage manager who is currently working in a similar role.
UK applicants only
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Based: City centre Manchester
Experience Needed: We are looking for an experienced hotel food and beverage manager.
UK applicants only.
Hotel: 4 Star