What a brilliant opportunity!
Based in the heart of the city, working for a brilliant brand.
The role of Assistant Operations Manager will be supporting the Senior Management team within the hotel – achieving operational excellence.
Your main focus within the hotel will be Food and Beverage focussed.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Leading and managing a team
- Support the senior management team
- Ensure the operation is running to a high standard
- Duty manager shifts
My client is looking for established food and beverage professionals who are looking for the next step.
You will also need to have at least 3 years management experience, ideally from a 4-star hotel background.
- Work for a cracking 4 star hotel
- A brilliant brand
- A very generous salary of £28k
- Excellent package with lots of employee benefits
- A clear career path with amazing opportunity for development
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.