Great hours and amazing hotel.
Based in the centre of Liverpool this is a branded, popular hotel.
The role of the breakfast chef is to ensure that breakfast orders are all cooked fresh and presented to a good standard. There is also a breakfast buffet which the chef will need to keep stocked up.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Cooking breakfast
- Work with the breakfast team
- Ensure a high standard of fresh cooking is met
- Follow Health and Safety procedures
Shifts are 5 days out of 7
My client is looking for a good chef who is reliable. Simple really.
- Work for a brilliant hotel in the centre of town
- A generous salary of £9.15 per hour
- Excellent package with lots of employee benefits
- A clear career path with opportunity for development
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.