Hey chefs, this is a good one.
Based at Manchester Airport – this a branded 4 star hotel.
The role of the Chef de Partie in the hotel is to run a section within the kitchen. You will be working with other chefs in the kitchen to produce high-quality food at a speedy pace. You will also supervise other junior members of staff within the team.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Cooking amazing food
- Work with other members of the team
- Ensure a high standard of fresh cooking is met
- Follow Health and Safety procedures
My client is looking for established chef’s ideally you will have been cooking to a 4-star standard.
- Work for a brilliant hotel at the airport
- A generous salary of up to £21,000
- Excellent package with lots of employee benefits
- A clear career path with opportunity for development
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes