Wow, wow wow. What an opportunity. How about joining one of Manchester’s elite hotels?
One of the best in the city. Iconic.
This is a big role. Make no mistake. You will spearhead all food and beverage operations within hotel – excluding Conference and Banqueting. This means you can really push standards, training, and development in the food outlets.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Managing a large talented team
- Report into the Operations manager and DGM
- Its all about the standard of service – so this is a big part of the role
- Training and development
- Ensuring food and bar operations are running at a high standard and within brand specifications
My client is looking for the best of the best. You will have worked in a super large food and beverage operation. Ideally, you will be from at least a 2 Rosette background too.
You will need at least 3 years food and beverage management experience.
- Work for one of the most prestigious hotels in the city
- A fantastic salary package including world-class benefits and around £37k starting salary
- An amazing career-defining role
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.