A brilliant opportunity to join a historic Manchester property bang in the centre of Manchester.
The hotel has recently been acquired by a new group and it’s an exciting time to join the operation.
As the food and beverage manager, you will be responsible for all for all food and bar outlets in the hotel. You will be leading a talented team, with coaching, training, and development.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Managing a team
- Working alongside the senior management team
- Executing SOP’s
- Ensuring food and bar operations are running at a high standard and within brand specifications
My client is looking for an established individual who has at least 2 years experience working as Food and beverage manager in a hotel.
There are multiple food outlets at the hotel so the experience of working in a similar full-service hotel would be advantageous.
- Work for an attractive branded hotel in the city
- A generous starting salary of £25k plus bonus and excellent benefits
- Work for a hotel that has just joined a successful group
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.