This is a cracker of a vacancy.
The hotel is based very close to the centre of Manchester (within walking distance). And it’s a branded, international brand.
The front of house manager is the ambassador of guest service for the hotel. Leading a team of talented receptionist and ensuring that operationally the fron of house works, this is an exciting role.
You will be responsible for the day and the night team.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Managing the front of house operation
- Support the senior management team
- Guest satisfaction – all the way!
- Duty manager shifts
- Planning, forecasting, rotas and providing reports
My client is looking for an established operator. An experienced Front of House Manager or Reception Manager that is looking to work for a branded 4 star hotel.
You will need to have at least 2 years management experience, ideally from a 4-star hotel background.
- Work for a cracking 4 star hotel
- A brilliant brand
- A very generous salary of £25k
- Excellent package with lots of employee benefits
- A clear career path with amazing opportunity for development
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.