Prefer the buzz of working nights? this is a corker.
The hotel is an international brand, you will be working for one of Liverpool’s most iconic hotels.
The role of the night Manager is to ensure that things go smoothly during the small hours of the operation. You will be dealing various situations that arise – managing these in a calm and professional manner.
Your day to day (or should we say – night to night) tasks will include;
- Health and safety procedures
- Using the in-house system
- Delivering brilliant service to guests
- Dealing with any issues that arise
- Promoting the brand in a professional manner
My client is looking for an established Night supervisor or manager who is currently working at another hotel. Maybe you would like a new challenge? – or work for a better brand with fantastic benefits and opportunities.
Working nights is in the blood. My client is looking for established night operators.
Hotel experience is also essential.
Oh and if you have Opera system experience that would be a bonus.
- Work for an international hotel brand
- Amazing benefits
- A generous salary of £19k per Annum
- Plenty of opportunities to develop and grow within the hotel and company
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.