This is an excellent opportunity to join one a unique hotel in south Manchester.
Nestled in the Cheshire countryside this unique venue/hotel is a perfect retreat for corporate and leisure guests.
The role of Operations Manager reports in the DGM and GM at the hotel. You will be working in a high profile role that requires very high standards and excellent customer service.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Leading and coaching
- Work as a senior manager within the hotel
- Ensuring standards are met
- Managing a large team
- Being super organised and having the ability to run large events/weddings
My client is looking for an established individual who has at least 2 years experience working as Food and beverage manager in a LARGE hotel.
It’s a very busy role so we are looking for energetic and passionate candidates who can keep things going, even after a long and tiring shift.
My client is all about high standards. The successful candidate will be focused and delivering amazing service and as well as doing the day to day job.
- Work for a beautiful property nestled in Cheshire
- A very generous starting salary of £40k plus bonus and excellent benefits
- A clear career path with brilliant opportunities for development
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.