What a great opportunity for development.
Based in the centre of Lichfield this is a branded, popular hotel.
The role of the restaurant supervisor is to ensure all food operations in the hotel are served to a high standard with great service. You will be supervising other staff at the hotel as well as being a pair of hands during service.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Working in the restaurant at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Supervise the team
- Ensure the operation is running to a high standard
- Some Duty manager shifts
My client is looking for food and beverage professionals who are looking for the next step. You will ideally have worked at another restaurant or hotel.
You will also have ‘some’ team leading experience.
- Work for a brilliant hotel in the centre of town
- A generous salary of £16.5k
- Excellent package with lots of employee benefits
- A clear career path with opportunity for development
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes.