What a brilliant opportunity.
Based in the city centre of Lichfield this is an iconic hotel.
This role is working as a number two to the general manager. You will be responsible for all hotel operations with a specific focus on developing the restaurant and bar within the hotel.
Your day to day tasks will include;
- Work with the General manager on strategy, promotions, and operations
- Manage a team
- Set a clear business plan on how to promote and improve the current restaurant operation
- Coaching, leading and supporting the team with a hands-on approach
- Work with other departments within the hotel
My client is looking for an established Restaurant Manager who has worked in a successful operation. This may be a hotel or restaurant background. As food is the main responsibility in this role, you will have strong knowledge of operations and service.
You will also be a strong people manager and have a proven track record of managing, coaching and leading a team of at least 20 staff.
- Work for an iconic hotel in Lichfield
- An opportunity to develop a department in a successful hotel
- Exposure to deputy GM/Operations
- Work for a talented and inspirational GM
- A fantastic salary up to £26k
- Excellent package with lots of employee benefits
Don’t stop to think about it! Get your CV over to us!
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additionally, you will need to be based in the UK for interview/selection purposes