Operations Manager £25k
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have at least 2 years experience working as a Food and Beverage Manager or maybe you are an established Hotel Operations Manager looking for a new challenge.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
A fantastic opportunity has become available working as an Operations Manager for a brilliant hotel.
As an Operations Manager you will play a major part in the success of the hotel. Supporting the General Manager with all of the hotel Operations, as well as being focused especially on food and beverage.
Your duties will be varied to say the least and you will be managing a large team and inspiring section managers in the business through passion and leadership.
Duties will include;
- Leading a team of managers
- Managing operations including process, quality, standards
- Planning, budgeting for the hotel
- Hotel P&L responsibilities
- Auditing, reporting and ensuring standards are met
- Working towards key KPI’s
- Deputising for the hotel manager
- Responsible for Health and safety and safe working practices
This role is not for the faint hearted and we are looking for established managers with excellent operations standards. Candidates will have a very strong background in food and drink.
UK applicants only.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Based: North Bristol
Experience Needed: 2 years FB Manager or above
UK applicants only
Hotel: Nice hotel
< Back to Hotel Jobs in Bristol