Operations Manager £28k + Benefits
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have at least 2 years experience working as a Food and Beverage Manager at a hotel.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
A fantastic opportunity has become available working as an Operations Manager.
As an Operations Manager you will play a major part in the success of the hotel. Supporting the General Manager with all of the hotel Operations, as well as being focused especially on food and beverage.
Your duties will be varied to say the least and you will be managing a large team and inspiring section managers in the business through passion and leadership.
Duties will include;
• Leading a team of managers
• Managing operations including process, quality, standards
• Planning, budgeting for the hotel as well departments
• Hotel P&L responsibilities
• Auditing, reporting and ensuring standards are met
• Working towards key KPI’s
• Deputising for the hotel manager
• Responsible for Health and safety and safe working practices
This role is not for the faint hearted and we are looking for established managers with excellent operations standards. Candidates will have a very strong background in food and drink.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you are looking for the next step, this employer will give you all of the tools to ensure you develop.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Salary: £28k + Excellent branded hotel
Experience Needed: 2 Years as FB Manager
UK applicants only
Hotel: 4 Star