Reception Manager £21k
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have worked either as a Reception supervisor or Assistant Reception Manager within a hotel.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
Our client based in the heart of the St Andrews.
This role is a managing the reception area within the hotel.
Your main duties will be;
• Managing, training and coaching
• Carrying out Duty Manager shifts
• Managing complaints and escalated issues from guests
• Completing rota's
• Supporting the management team in the hotel
• Delivering world class service and leading by example
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a fantastic brand and further their career.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Salary: £21k + Excellent development opportunities and working for an amazing hotel
Based: St Andrews - Scotland
Experience Needed: 1 Year Reception Supervisor or above
UK applicants only
Hotel: 4 Star