Sales Manager £30k + Bonus
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIAL that you have at least 2 years experience working as a Proactive Sales Exec or a Junior Sales Manager for a hotel.
Candidates must of worked within hotel sales.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for our client based in Heathrow London.
The role is working for a branded hotel chain and you will be working in a very small team.
You will be selling Corporate and room space for the hotel and its an exciting time to join.
Your duties as a Sales Manager will be generating new business for the hotel.
Day to day activities will include;
- Conducting sales meeting with new and existing clients
- Developing strong relationships
- Working towards challenging targets
- Promoting the brand in a positive manner
- Working within the sales team to create an amazing experience for your clients
- Report in the hotel General Manager
We are looking for established Sales executives who are already working in a hotel, or Sales managers looking for a change of hotel.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.
Salary: £30k + Bonus
Based: London Heathrow
Experience Needed: 2 Years Sales Exec or Proactive Hotel Sales
UK applicants only
Hotel: Branded Hotel